Dear Participants of the Conference,
We are delighted to invite You to participate in the 29th International Scientific-Practice Conference “HUMAN AND NATURE SAFETY 2023″ organized by Vytautas Magnus University which will be held on 10-12 May, 2023. Conference “HUMAN AND NATURE SAFETY” is organized annually on occasion of the International Days of Health, Environmental Protection and Occupational Safety & Health.
The aim of the Conference is to discuss interrelated problems of human health & safety, the development of various technological innovations, environmental issues, to disseminate state-of-the-art research knowledge and to create opportunities for scientists and young researchers to share the research results not only among researchers and students, but also for professionals in agriculture and forestry, environmental and health sciences and other fields emphasizing the importance of human safety and environmental protection.
- Biosystem Engineering (11th May, 2023):
Dedicated to the 95th anniversary of the Agricultural Engineering Department (1928-2023)
– Technical and technological innovation for sustainable production;
– Precision engineering technologies and environmental protection;
– Technology safety, occupational risk, ergonomics;
– Water engineering.
- Environment and Health (10th May, 2023):
Dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the VMU Botanical Garden (1923-2023)
– Research of risk factors in living environment and their effects on human health;
– Conservation, research, rational and sustainable use of biodiversity.
- Ecology, Sustainable Forestry (11th May, 2023):
– Environmental research of agro, hydro and forestry ecosystems;
– Sustainable development, protected areas, environmental impact of human activities;
– Silviculture, forest protection and multi-purpose use, recreational forestry;
– Hunting research, management of wild animal populations.
- Value of Medicinal (Aromatic) plants in Traditional, Scientific and Applied Aspects (10th May, 2023). Connect to the online ZOOM meeting HERE.
- Human for nature, nature for human: the experience of Dzūkija national park (12th May, 2023).
Conference languages are Lithuanian and English.
On behalf of Organising Committee of International Scientific-Practice Conference “HUMAN AND NATURE SAFETY”.